The data that ICP TS collects through different channels (web page, email, electronic or paper forms) within its commercial and service activities, becomes part of a treatment file for which it is responsible ICP TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS S.L.
Purposes for which data are collected
- Maintenance of the comercial and contratual relationship
- To inform you of new products and services
- Sending of comercial comunications
- Management of private Client área
- Control and manage the access of our customers to the user areas and stores.
- Selection of candidates for a job
- Process orders, repair requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are available to the User on the ICP website.
Legitimation of treatments:
- Data obtain with the consent of the interested party, as well as those voluntarily provided by the interested parties by any means
- This are limited to the scope and duration of contractual relationship
- The data will not be accessed by third parties, unless they are necessary for the provision of the service requested by the client.
- International transfers of data are not contemplated.
How long do we keep your data?
- In the case of suppliers, customers and staff we keep your data for the duration of the contractual relationship.
- In the case that the data are associated with purchases, the legislation forces to maintain for at least 5 years.
Rights of data subjects
All interested can know if ICP performs treatments of their personal data or not. They have the right to:
- Access their personal data
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its elimination when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected,
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may: (i) request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims; (ii) for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data.
- Right to portability of your data.
- Withdraw the consent given, without affecting the legality of the treatment made prior of such withdrawal.
ICP TS, will cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Origin of the data:
ICP TS, obtains personal data directly from the interested party through the following channels
- Forms/ Questionnaires (Web , electronic or paper format)
- Exchange of business cards
- Service contracts
The data categories:
- Identification data
- Employment data
- Academic and professional data
- Electronic addresses
- Comercial information
- Economic anda financial data
- Specially protected data is not processed.
Sending of Commercial Communications: According to GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679, if you do not wish to receive commercial communications, please send an email with the word BAJA to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ICP TS, informs you that applies the necessary security measures to prevent theft, alteration or unauthorized access to the data, taking into account the state of technical methods, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and the purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, as well as in the case of subcontracting of services, will require and ensure that the person in charge of the treatment applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of adequate security to existing risks, as set in art. 32 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Exercise of rights:
The owner of the data may exercise the rights of: Access Rectification; Suppression (“right to be forgotten”); Limitation of Treatment and Portability referred to in Chapter III of the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), as well as to withdraw the consent given at the following: ICP TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS S.L., C/Zeus 16-18. 28880 – Meco (Madrid) SPAIN, or by email to: email@example.com.
Likewise, the holder of the data may submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Agency, through the website www.agpd.es.
Minors: This website is not intended for children under 14 years, so ICP TS does not store or collect information regarding such minors.